Here’s my first step into the blogosphere.
Matt Burriola. Just your average nice guy/tech worker by day, DIY geek by night. Those who know me would describe me as quiet, steady, stoic, passionate (in a very controlled sort of way), perfectionistic, generous, stubborn, slightly funny. While not slinging Java code or administering ClearCase source control systems and Websphere application servers, I can be found at home. When time permits, I’ll be tinkering with my Macintoshes, circuit bending, or buying/selling on eBay.
My interests are varied, and tend to come and go in 6-year cycles.
- Computers – well this habit always stays around.
- Tinkering – with just about anything. These days, it’s speak & spells.
- Volkswagens – used to have a 1967 VW Bug but sold it this year.
- eBay – this is where my play money comes from.
- Carputers (car-based computers). I’ve got a Mac Mini in the glove box of my Mazda 3.
- Music (I play saxophone, but rarely these days)
- RC Sailplanes (gliders). Haven’t done this in a few years.
I’m probably one of the last 300 internet citizens to create a blog, but better late then never.
My purpose here is to share what I’m up to, what I’m thinking/looking at, random cool things I’ve found, new things I’ve created/for sale, stuff like that.
I might also be sharing a few schematics or diagrams of circuit bending, tips, tricks, etc.
If you’ve read all this then I’m honored – thanks for your time.